FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Norwalk's Stepping Stones Museum for Children will hold its annual "Step Out" wine and food tasting fundraiser to support the only children's museum in Fairfield County.
The fundraiser will be held Saturday, Jan. 11, from 7 to 9:30 p.m. at the museum.
Guests attending the event will have the opportunity to tour the museum, purchase the offered wines and bid on silent auction items. In addition, guests will be able to watch live playoff football action on the 35- foot by-12-foot screen in the museum’s Multimedia Gallery.
“This is a perfect opportunity to showcase the fabulous space of the Multimedia Gallery and for guests to be able to experience first-hand the amazing exhibits and galleries that are so critical to the museum’s mission,” Step Out Chair and museum board Treasurer Mark Campbell said in a statement.
Tickets for Step Out are $40 per person in advance for members, $50 per person in advance for nonmembers and $65 at the door, space permitting.
Guests can register online or call 203-899-0606 ext. 246 to reserve tickets.
Stepping Stones Museum for Children is located at 303 West Ave. in Norwalk.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married