FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Are you enjoying your snow day? Have the photos to prove it? We want to see them!
Send your snow photos to Norwalk@dailyvoice.com to have them added to our snow day gallery.
Norwalk reader Baruc Garcia already sent in this shot of his son Iker and his cousins Titi and Alex playing with their freshly-made snowman. “I promised my son a snowman on Christmas but we never got the good sticky snow to make a snowman until now,” Garcia wrote. “It’s never too late to make a snowman.”
Send your snow photos to Norwalk@dailyvoice.com. Be sure to include your town and the story behind the photos.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 2 Norwalk Cheer Teams Defend Titles At National Competition
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk Mayor Rilling Quietly Gets Married