FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. – Are you enjoying your snow day? Have the photos to prove it? We want to see them!
Send your snow photos to Norwalk@dailyvoice.com to have them added to our snow day gallery.
Norwalk reader Baruc Garcia already sent in this shot of his son Iker and his cousins Titi and Alex playing with their freshly-made snowman. “I promised my son a snowman on Christmas but we never got the good sticky snow to make a snowman until now,” Garcia wrote. “It’s never too late to make a snowman.”
Send your snow photos to Norwalk@dailyvoice.com. Be sure to include your town and the story behind the photos.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather