NORWALK, Conn. -- Peachwave Frozen Yogurt of Norwalk is set to host a fund-raiser on Saturday, Feb. 8, for Brien McMahon High School's production of "Les Miserables"
The Brien McMahon Drama Club will hold the fund-raiser from 7 to 9 p.m.at Peachwave Frozen Yogurt at 235 Main Ave. in Norwalk. Peachwave will donate 20 percent of sales associated with the production to the theater department. This contribution will help the students fund the production of "Les Miserables," set for Mar. 7, 8, 14 and 15.
“The Drama Club is a student-run theater organization that produces two shows each school year," representatives said. "Their repertoire consists of musicals, dramas, comedies, murder mystery dinners and fundraisers. Students involved in the Drama Club gain first-hand experience both on and off-stage.”
President of Peachwave Norwalk, Gregg Roberts, adds “We at Peachwave are proud to support the Drama Club of Brien McMahon and wish them the best of luck with their production of 'Les Miserables'.”
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk