NORWALK, CONN. -- Thanks to the Redevelopment Commission for the city of Norwalk, chamber groups from the Norwalk Symphony Orchestra will be performing outside in the SoNo and Wall Street areas of the city for the next six weeks.
The schedule of free events includes:
- Saturday, July 27, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in front of the Main Branch of the Norwalk Public Library at Mott and Belden streets. The show will be in the foyer of the library if the weather is inclement.
- Saturday, Aug. 3, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at 22 Haviland.
- Saturday, Aug. 3, and Sunday, Aug. 4, in a booth at the SoNo Arts Festival at the Barcelona end of the street.
- Saturday, Aug. 10, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Celebration Courtyard of the Stepping Stones Museum in Mathews Park.
- Saturday, Aug. 17 from 6 to 8 p.m. at GalerieSono, 123 Washington St.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.