NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Public Library is hosting two workshops on the Affordable Care Act at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, and another one at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9.
Led by Sheri McCready, the seminar is designed to answer all questions regarding the new healthcare reform laws. McCready has extensive experience in health insurance and benefit administration.
Learn about the basics of the Affordable Care Act, why it is important and how to sign up.
For additional information or to register call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming Specialist, at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email her.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk