NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Public Library is hosting two workshops on the Affordable Care Act at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, and another one at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9.
Led by Sheri McCready, the seminar is designed to answer all questions regarding the new healthcare reform laws. McCready has extensive experience in health insurance and benefit administration.
Learn about the basics of the Affordable Care Act, why it is important and how to sign up.
For additional information or to register call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming Specialist, at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email her.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk