NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Public Library is hosting two workshops on the Affordable Care Act at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, and another one at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9.
Led by Sheri McCready, the seminar is designed to answer all questions regarding the new healthcare reform laws. McCready has extensive experience in health insurance and benefit administration.
Learn about the basics of the Affordable Care Act, why it is important and how to sign up.
For additional information or to register call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming Specialist, at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email her.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Survey Reveals What Cars Get Most Traffic Tickets
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues