NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Public Library is hosting two workshops on the Affordable Care Act at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, and another one at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9.
Led by Sheri McCready, the seminar is designed to answer all questions regarding the new healthcare reform laws. McCready has extensive experience in health insurance and benefit administration.
Learn about the basics of the Affordable Care Act, why it is important and how to sign up.
For additional information or to register call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming Specialist, at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email her.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street