NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Public Library is hosting two workshops on the Affordable Care Act at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, and another one at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9.
Led by Sheri McCready, the seminar is designed to answer all questions regarding the new healthcare reform laws. McCready has extensive experience in health insurance and benefit administration.
Learn about the basics of the Affordable Care Act, why it is important and how to sign up.
For additional information or to register call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming Specialist, at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email her.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk