NORWALK, Conn. – Thousands attended the second annual Norwalk Art Festival held from June 28 and 29.
Community members joined 150 artists including sculptors, jewelry makers, clothing designers and photographers, who exhibited their work. A panel of art experts was present to deliver Best in Show ribbons to various artists including Edward Loedding, who won for digital art.
In the fine art category, first place was awarded to William McCarthy of Hamden, Conn., for painting; second place was awarded to Judith Wrend of Vermont for sculpture; and third place was awarded to James Carter, of Southbury, Conn.
In the crafts category, first place was awarded to Bill and Jon Slade, of Florida, for glass creations; second place was awarded to Deb Fanelli, of Vermont, for jewelry; and third place was awarded to David Hallmark for wood furniture.
For more information about the show, click here.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 5 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter