NORWALK, Conn. - Residents are invited to join friends, neighbors and library writers as they read original essays, stories, comedy, poems and memoirs at the Norwalk Public Library on Wednesday, April 23, from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Main Library Auditorium.
Members of the Norwalk Public Library Writing Group will share some of the writing that they have recently completed with the community. The stories will make you laugh and cry as you enjoy hearing what the new authors have accomplished. Learn more about the Resolved to Write sessions with instructor Leslie Kerr.
A light lunch will be provided by the Library.
For additional information or to register for the event, please call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming Specialist, at 203-899-2780, Ext. 15133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Norwalk Public Library is located at 1 Belden Ave. Call 203-899-2780 for more information or visit its website.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director