NORWALK, Conn. -- Join Joanna Leone, author of "Slices of Life: Italian-American Stories," as she shares her book at the Norwalk Public Library.
The book contains collective memoirs about family traditions, travel stories and special Italian-American memories. Leone shows the ways in which we remain connected to our traditions and memories.
The event takes place in the auditorium Friday, Jan. 17, at noon. Lunch will be provided.
For additional information or to register, call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203- 899-2780, ext. 15133 or email email@example.com
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured