NORWALK, Conn. -- Join Joanna Leone, author of "Slices of Life: Italian-American Stories," as she shares her book at the Norwalk Public Library.
The book contains collective memoirs about family traditions, travel stories and special Italian-American memories. Leone shows the ways in which we remain connected to our traditions and memories.
The event takes place in the auditorium Friday, Jan. 17, at noon. Lunch will be provided.
For additional information or to register, call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203- 899-2780, ext. 15133 or email email@example.com
- 1 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Female Danbury High Teacher Is Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student
- 5 Snow Expected To Arrive By Tuesday Afternoon In Norwalk