NORWALK, Conn. -- The Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County announced that Ryan Odinak will step down from her position as director of the organization.
Odinak has served as the director of the Cultural Alliance since its founding in 2008.
“I have been privileged to work with a terrific staff, board of directors and alliance members who have all helped build an organization that I am extremely proud of today. The Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County has a great reputation for serving the arts and culture sector and bringing cultural leadership to the region and the state," Odinak said in a statement. "I am confident it will remain a strong and growing presence into the future.”
She will officially leave in June and plans to pursue her personal creative endeavors and continue her career in arts and cultural management as an independent consultant.
- 1 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 2 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop
- 3 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With Kicking EMT
- 4 Beware Of Delays On Merritt During Obama's Visit To Stamford
- 5 Colorful 'Splatter Run' Coming To Calf Pasture Beach In Norwalk