NORWALK, Conn. -- The Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County announced that Ryan Odinak will step down from her position as director of the organization.
Odinak has served as the director of the Cultural Alliance since its founding in 2008.
“I have been privileged to work with a terrific staff, board of directors and alliance members who have all helped build an organization that I am extremely proud of today. The Cultural Alliance of Fairfield County has a great reputation for serving the arts and culture sector and bringing cultural leadership to the region and the state," Odinak said in a statement. "I am confident it will remain a strong and growing presence into the future.”
She will officially leave in June and plans to pursue her personal creative endeavors and continue her career in arts and cultural management as an independent consultant.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 4 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders