NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Symphony is working with Fairfield County Gives and is asking the public to support the cause.
On Friday, March 7, for 24 hours, every donation made through Fairfield County Gives can benefit the Norwalk Symphony.
Tickets are available for the March 9 concert, which will include a side-by-side performance with members of the Norwalk Youth Symphony's Principal Orchestra; Madison Howard, winner of the second Annual Young Artist Festival; and "Carnival of the Animals," which will be narrated by Emily Rabon Hall.
"While you're seriously considering purchasing your tickets for our upcoming Family Concert on March 9, please also seriously consider making a donation through Fairfield County Gives," representatives said. "We are competing with other Fairfield County non-profit organizations for a $25,000 prize for the most number of donors. Even a $5 donation will help. Please let your family and friends know about Giving Day and ask them to help support the Norwalk Symphony."
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued