NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Symphony is working with Fairfield County Gives and is asking the public to support the cause.
On Friday, March 7, for 24 hours, every donation made through Fairfield County Gives can benefit the Norwalk Symphony.
Tickets are available for the March 9 concert, which will include a side-by-side performance with members of the Norwalk Youth Symphony's Principal Orchestra; Madison Howard, winner of the second Annual Young Artist Festival; and "Carnival of the Animals," which will be narrated by Emily Rabon Hall.
"While you're seriously considering purchasing your tickets for our upcoming Family Concert on March 9, please also seriously consider making a donation through Fairfield County Gives," representatives said. "We are competing with other Fairfield County non-profit organizations for a $25,000 prize for the most number of donors. Even a $5 donation will help. Please let your family and friends know about Giving Day and ask them to help support the Norwalk Symphony."
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk