NORWALK, Conn. -- Capt. Luis Carlos Montalvan and his service dog, Tuesday, will appear at the Norwalk Library on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Montalvan will discuss his award-winning memoir, "Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him."
Montalvan is a 17-year veteran of the U.S. Army, with multiple combat tours in Iraq. He was awarded two Bronze Stars, the Purple Heart, the Army Commendation Medal for Valor, and the Combat Action Badge.
Registration for this event is recommended. Call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email email@example.com to reserve a spot.
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Husband Arrested In Slaying Of Norwalk Native Stationed At Fort Bliss