NORWALK, Conn. -- Capt. Luis Carlos Montalvan and his service dog, Tuesday, will appear at the Norwalk Library on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Montalvan will discuss his award-winning memoir, "Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him."
Montalvan is a 17-year veteran of the U.S. Army, with multiple combat tours in Iraq. He was awarded two Bronze Stars, the Purple Heart, the Army Commendation Medal for Valor, and the Combat Action Badge.
Registration for this event is recommended. Call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email email@example.com to reserve a spot.
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Norwalk Woman Charged With Selling Heroin
- 5 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury