NORWALK, Conn. -- Capt. Luis Carlos Montalvan and his service dog, Tuesday, will appear at the Norwalk Library on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Montalvan will discuss his award-winning memoir, "Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him."
Montalvan is a 17-year veteran of the U.S. Army, with multiple combat tours in Iraq. He was awarded two Bronze Stars, the Purple Heart, the Army Commendation Medal for Valor, and the Combat Action Badge.
Registration for this event is recommended. Call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email email@example.com to reserve a spot.
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders