NORWALK, Conn. -- Capt. Luis Carlos Montalvan and his service dog, Tuesday, will appear at the Norwalk Library on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Montalvan will discuss his award-winning memoir, "Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him."
Montalvan is a 17-year veteran of the U.S. Army, with multiple combat tours in Iraq. He was awarded two Bronze Stars, the Purple Heart, the Army Commendation Medal for Valor, and the Combat Action Badge.
Registration for this event is recommended. Call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts