NORWALK, Conn. -- Capt. Luis Carlos Montalvan and his service dog, Tuesday, will appear at the Norwalk Library on Saturday, Feb. 1, from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
Montalvan will discuss his award-winning memoir, "Until Tuesday: A Wounded Warrior and the Golden Retriever Who Saved Him."
Montalvan is a 17-year veteran of the U.S. Army, with multiple combat tours in Iraq. He was awarded two Bronze Stars, the Purple Heart, the Army Commendation Medal for Valor, and the Combat Action Badge.
Registration for this event is recommended. Call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 2 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 3 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Norwalk Overnight
- 5 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield