NORWALK, Conn. Dont feel like cooking a big Thanksgiving feast next week? Several restaurants in Norwalk, Westport and Darien will be open on Turkey Day.
Heres a rundown:
- Post Corner Pizza in Darien (847 Post Road) will be serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner, and will also be serving off the regular menu. Call 203-655-7721 for reservations.
- Harbor Lights in Norwalk (82 Seaview Ave.) will be open from noon to 8 p.m. and will be serving choices from a prix fixe menu , which includes slow roasted turkey, pan seared filet of sole, and braised lamb shank.
- The Brewhouse Restaurant South Norwalk (13 Marshall St.) will be serving traditional Thanksgiving feasts at noon, 2:15 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Entrees include roasted turkey, honey baked ham and roast beef. Call 203-853-9110 for reservations.
- B.J. Ryans Pub in Norwalk (57 Main St.) will be open all day on Thanksgiving.
- Oak Hills Restaurant on the Green in Norwalk (165 Fillow St.) will offer a family-style Thanksgiving celebration . The three-course meal includes an entrée choice of traditional turkey, prime rib or grilled salmon.
- Tavern on Main in Westport (150 Main St.) will start serving prix fixe dinners at noon and continue every hour until 8 p.m. Dinner choices include turkey, filet mignon or pan roasted moulard duck breast and leg confit. Call 203-221-7222 for reservations.
- Rive Bistro in Westport (299 Riverside Ave.) will offer a special Thanksgiving menu from noon to 7 p.m. Dinner choices include turkey, grilled salmon, shrimp risotto and branzino. Call 203-557-8049 for reservations.
- Red Barn in Westport (292 Wilton Road) will have a Thanksgiving menu from noon to 6 p.m. Dinner choices include roast turkey, baked stuffed shrimp and braised pork shank. Call 203-222-9549 for reservations.
Know any other places open for dinner on Thanksgiving? Let us know in the comments below or email email@example.com .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.