DARIEN, Conn. – Stamford Hospital’s Mobile Wellness Center will at Darien/Rowayton Bank on Saturday, May 10, from 9 a.m. until noon.
The Mobile Wellness Center seeks to decrease breast cancer mortality rates by providing screenings where women live, work and play. It also promotes healthy lifestyles by encouraging women to get mammograms without missing work or family time.
The Mobile Wellness Center promotes early detection and provides fast, convenient and private digital mammogram screening. Confidential results are provided to patients and physicians.
The Mobile Wellness Center will be at Darien/Rowayton Bank at 1001 Post Road. Women can register by calling 203-276-5992. More information about the Mobile Wellness Center is available on the Stamford Hospital website.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 State Police Seize 'Extraordinary Amount' Of Illegal Fireworks In Danbury
- 4 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Norwalk