ARMONK, N.Y. - The death of Robin Williams has reminded us all that depression does not discriminate.
And for one Ridgefield reader, this article helped explain what depression is really like and how others can help people suffering.
The Huffington Post details nine things only people suffering from depression can understand. It's helpful to both those dealing with it and those who are not.
If you have a story, video or anything that you would like to share with your neighbors, send it to us at email@example.com and we may post it on our sites.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death