ARMONK, N.Y. - The death of Robin Williams has reminded us all that depression does not discriminate.
And for one Ridgefield reader, this article helped explain what depression is really like and how others can help people suffering.
The Huffington Post details nine things only people suffering from depression can understand. It's helpful to both those dealing with it and those who are not.
If you have a story, video or anything that you would like to share with your neighbors, send it to us at email@example.com and we may post it on our sites.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare