ARMONK, N.Y. - The death of Robin Williams has reminded us all that depression does not discriminate.
And for one Ridgefield reader, this article helped explain what depression is really like and how others can help people suffering.
The Huffington Post details nine things only people suffering from depression can understand. It's helpful to both those dealing with it and those who are not.
If you have a story, video or anything that you would like to share with your neighbors, send it to us at email@example.com and we may post it on our sites.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal