ARMONK, N.Y. - The death of Robin Williams has reminded us all that depression does not discriminate.
And for one Ridgefield reader, this article helped explain what depression is really like and how others can help people suffering.
The Huffington Post details nine things only people suffering from depression can understand. It's helpful to both those dealing with it and those who are not.
If you have a story, video or anything that you would like to share with your neighbors, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we may post it on our sites.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport