ARMONK, N.Y. - The death of Robin Williams has reminded us all that depression does not discriminate.
And for one Ridgefield reader, this article helped explain what depression is really like and how others can help people suffering.
The Huffington Post details nine things only people suffering from depression can understand. It's helpful to both those dealing with it and those who are not.
If you have a story, video or anything that you would like to share with your neighbors, send it to us at email@example.com and we may post it on our sites.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured