NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Visiting Nurse and Hospice of Fairfield County is offering a weekly support group for adults grieving the loss of a parent beginning Wednesday, Jan. 15.
The 90-minute sessions start at 3 p.m. and are led by the Rev. Marti Bishop, an interfaith minister.
“In this support group we will address common reactions to the death of a parent including depression, anger, fear, loneliness and guilt,” said Bishop in a release.
The group will meet at the agency’s offices in Suite 114 at the Health and Wellness Center at iPark, 761 Main Ave., in Norwalk through March 5.
The program is free and open to the public but preregistration is required by calling Karen Judd at 203-834-6341, Ext. 255.
For information on Visiting Nurse & Hospice of Fairfield County, click here.
Click here for other support groups offered by Visiting Nurse & Hospice.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Norwalk Police: Stamford Man Sold Cocaine To Undercover Cop