NORWALK, Conn. – “Tastes great” could become the new slogan for Norwalk as more than a dozen local restaurants were honored among the best in the state, according to Connecticut Magazine's annual poll.
The magazine asked 89 dining experts to compile a list of the best restaurants throughout the state, and readers then voted for the top five restaurants and several honorable mentions in 25 different categories.
Valencia Luncheria, located on Main Street, was the only local restaurant to be listed more than once, receiving designation under the “Best Value” category and honorable mention for “Best Mexican/Latin.” Brasitas on Main Avenue received honors under the “Best Mexican/Latin category.
The Loft, located on Washington Street, was named under “Best Cocktails.”
For the complete list of top restaurants, check out Connecticut Magazine's website.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 3 Norwalk Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued