NORWALK, Conn. – “Tastes great” could become the new slogan for Norwalk as more than a dozen local restaurants were honored among the best in the state, according to Connecticut Magazine's annual poll.
The magazine asked 89 dining experts to compile a list of the best restaurants throughout the state, and readers then voted for the top five restaurants and several honorable mentions in 25 different categories.
Valencia Luncheria, located on Main Street, was the only local restaurant to be listed more than once, receiving designation under the “Best Value” category and honorable mention for “Best Mexican/Latin.” Brasitas on Main Avenue received honors under the “Best Mexican/Latin category.
The Loft, located on Washington Street, was named under “Best Cocktails.”
For the complete list of top restaurants, check out Connecticut Magazine's website.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders