NORWALK, Conn. – “Tastes great” could become the new slogan for Norwalk as more than a dozen local restaurants were honored among the best in the state, according to Connecticut Magazine's annual poll.
The magazine asked 89 dining experts to compile a list of the best restaurants throughout the state, and readers then voted for the top five restaurants and several honorable mentions in 25 different categories.
Valencia Luncheria, located on Main Street, was the only local restaurant to be listed more than once, receiving designation under the “Best Value” category and honorable mention for “Best Mexican/Latin.” Brasitas on Main Avenue received honors under the “Best Mexican/Latin category.
The Loft, located on Washington Street, was named under “Best Cocktails.”
For the complete list of top restaurants, check out Connecticut Magazine's website.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk