NORWALK, Conn. – Artists who are 18 and older are invited to submit their artwork to the City of Norwalk Parking Authority.
Work of all mediums will be accepted to be part of the “Deja New” exhibit, from Sept. 30 through Jan. 2 at the Maritime Garage Gallery in South Norwalk.
The theme of the exhibit will be the then and now, and works included should feature well-known vistas, personal spaces, and futuristic concepts.
To download the submission guidelines and instructions, visit the website at www.norwalkpark.org/public-art. Questions may be answered by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is Sept. 12.
The Maritime Garage Gallery is part of the Parking Authority’s “Art in Parking Places” initiative. The program aims to make public spaces in Norwalk more attractive. Admission to the gallery is free. It is open to the public from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, call 203-831-9063 or visit www.norwalkpark.org/public-art.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk