FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Norwalk’s Joyce Quinlan led a team of 22 cancer survivors on 25-mile bike ride Saturday as part of a training program for the upcoming Connecticut Challenge.
Quinlan, a nurse at Norwalk Hospital and breast cancer survivor, is also a spinning instructor for the Connecticut Challenge. She is the captain for the team that will ride in the Challenge on July 26. Proceeds from the ride benefit the Southport-based Connecticut Challenge, which supports and develops cancer survivorship programs.
The team name for Quinlan’s riders is “Little Square.” Readers can support Quinlan by making a donation through her online fundraising page.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping