FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Norwalk’s Joyce Quinlan led a team of 22 cancer survivors on 25-mile bike ride Saturday as part of a training program for the upcoming Connecticut Challenge.
Quinlan, a nurse at Norwalk Hospital and breast cancer survivor, is also a spinning instructor for the Connecticut Challenge. She is the captain for the team that will ride in the Challenge on July 26. Proceeds from the ride benefit the Southport-based Connecticut Challenge, which supports and develops cancer survivorship programs.
The team name for Quinlan’s riders is “Little Square.” Readers can support Quinlan by making a donation through her online fundraising page.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place