NORWALK, Conn. -- Access Health CT will sponsor an enrollment fair at the Norwalk Library on Wednesday, March 12, from 4 to 8 p.m.
Residents will be able to meet with an insurance broker or certified assister who can help with enrollment into a health care plan.
A checklist of information needed for enrollment can be found at learn.accesshealthct.com.
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton