NORWALK, Conn. -- Stop by Garden Cinemas in Norwalk on Saturday, May 31, from 2 to 7 p.m., and enjoy a farm-to-mobile kitchen experience cooked up by Chris Vacca,
20-year restaurant chef turned owner of the Bounty Food Truck.
The Bounty Food Truck’s story isn’t too far off from the plot of "Chef," a newly released movie now playing at Garden Cinemas. The movie includes an all star cast including Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson and Dustin Hoffman.
Bounty Food Truck serves gourmet burgers and more with bread sourced locally from Norwalk and produced from Easton.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 3 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 4 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts