NORWALK, Conn. -- Stop by Garden Cinemas in Norwalk on Saturday, May 31, from 2 to 7 p.m., and enjoy a farm-to-mobile kitchen experience cooked up by Chris Vacca,
20-year restaurant chef turned owner of the Bounty Food Truck.
The Bounty Food Truck’s story isn’t too far off from the plot of "Chef," a newly released movie now playing at Garden Cinemas. The movie includes an all star cast including Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson and Dustin Hoffman.
Bounty Food Truck serves gourmet burgers and more with bread sourced locally from Norwalk and produced from Easton.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving