NORWALK, Conn. -- Stop by Garden Cinemas in Norwalk on Saturday, May 31, from 2 to 7 p.m., and enjoy a farm-to-mobile kitchen experience cooked up by Chris Vacca,
20-year restaurant chef turned owner of the Bounty Food Truck.
The Bounty Food Truck’s story isn’t too far off from the plot of "Chef," a newly released movie now playing at Garden Cinemas. The movie includes an all star cast including Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson and Dustin Hoffman.
Bounty Food Truck serves gourmet burgers and more with bread sourced locally from Norwalk and produced from Easton.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death