NORWALK, Conn. -- Stop by Garden Cinemas in Norwalk on Saturday, May 31, from 2 to 7 p.m., and enjoy a farm-to-mobile kitchen experience cooked up by Chris Vacca,
20-year restaurant chef turned owner of the Bounty Food Truck.
The Bounty Food Truck’s story isn’t too far off from the plot of "Chef," a newly released movie now playing at Garden Cinemas. The movie includes an all star cast including Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson and Dustin Hoffman.
Bounty Food Truck serves gourmet burgers and more with bread sourced locally from Norwalk and produced from Easton.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Fighting Officer During Drug Arrest
- 2 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 3 Police: Norwalk Man Smashed Hospital Door While Drunk
- 4 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 5 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island