NORWALK, Conn. -- Stop by Garden Cinemas in Norwalk on Saturday, May 31, from 2 to 7 p.m., and enjoy a farm-to-mobile kitchen experience cooked up by Chris Vacca,
20-year restaurant chef turned owner of the Bounty Food Truck.
The Bounty Food Truck’s story isn’t too far off from the plot of "Chef," a newly released movie now playing at Garden Cinemas. The movie includes an all star cast including Jon Favreau, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson and Dustin Hoffman.
Bounty Food Truck serves gourmet burgers and more with bread sourced locally from Norwalk and produced from Easton.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades