NORWALK, Conn. – Call it the Sounds of Summer Savings: The City of Norwalk is partnering with many area attractions for a new savings initiative for Norwalk residents and visitors.
How do you save? Pay full price at one of the 10 participating attractions and receive a special discount at all of the other ones.
“The City of Norwalk welcomes residents and visitors to enjoy the many activities and special events hosted in Norwalk during the summer season,” said Norwalk Mayor Harry Rilling. “We have a full calendar of events, a variety of attractions, entertainment and festivals all summer long — there is something for everyone in Norwalk."
The Sounds of Summer Savings program runs through Labor Day. The city and attractions got together to produce punch cards that are available at City Hall and all participating attractions listed below. Present the card and proof of purchase from one attraction to take advantage of the special offers. Visit the website of each participant listed below for full rules and details.
Participating attractions are:
- Center for Contemporary Printmaking will offer a discount.
- Even Hotel Norwalk : Receive 15% off of the best available rate and free shuttle service.
- These city historic sites: Norwalk Historical Society Museum , Mill Hill, Historic Cemeteries & WPA Murals (located in City Hall, Transit District, Libraries and Maritime Aquarium).
- Hotel Zero Degrees Norwalk : Enjoy a free shuttle ride to any of these locations with an overnight stay at Hotel Zero Degrees.
- Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Museum : Half off tours until January.
- Music Theater of Connecticut : 20 pecent discount on a single ticket to any 2017-18 MainStage production. Use code “coop20”.
- Norwalk Seaport Association : Half off Sheffield Island Ferry.
- Pedego Sono : Half off electric bike rentals. Rent one hour, get one hour free.
- Stepping Stones Museum : Buy One, Get One free General Admission for Children up to Six People.
- The Maritime Aquarium : 20 percent discount for one admission, includes Aquarium and IMAX.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.