DANBURY, Conn. – An eight-hour Beatles music festival will kick off the month of August at Ives Concert Park in Danbury.
“Danbury Fields Forever” will take place Saturday, Aug. 3, from noon to 8 p.m. Multiple bands will perform Beatles music of different eras for the second consecutive year.
Ives Concert Park is located on the Western Connecticut State University Westside campus.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash