DANBURY, Conn. – An eight-hour Beatles music festival will kick off the month of August at Ives Concert Park in Danbury.
“Danbury Fields Forever” will take place Saturday, Aug. 3, from noon to 8 p.m. Multiple bands will perform Beatles music of different eras for the second consecutive year.
Ives Concert Park is located on the Western Connecticut State University Westside campus.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 4 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow