DANBURY, Conn. – An eight-hour Beatles music festival will kick off the month of August at Ives Concert Park in Danbury.
“Danbury Fields Forever” will take place Saturday, Aug. 3, from noon to 8 p.m. Multiple bands will perform Beatles music of different eras for the second consecutive year.
Ives Concert Park is located on the Western Connecticut State University Westside campus.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk