DANBURY, Conn. – An eight-hour Beatles music festival will kick off the month of August at Ives Concert Park in Danbury.
“Danbury Fields Forever” will take place Saturday, Aug. 3, from noon to 8 p.m. Multiple bands will perform Beatles music of different eras for the second consecutive year.
Ives Concert Park is located on the Western Connecticut State University Westside campus.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say