NORWALK, Conn. – Danielle Monaro of Z100’s “Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” will greet guests and pose for photographs at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk on Saturday, Aug. 9, from noon to 1 p.m.
The event is free with aquarium admission.
Radio station WKCI- FM 101.3 also will be at the aquarium playing music and giving away items, according to a press release.
“Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” airs weekdays on WHTZ- FM 100.3 radio station. The syndicated show also airs in more than 75 markets, including New Haven, Philadelphia, Miami, Cleveland, St. Louis and Austin.
For more information about the Maritime Aquarium, visit its website.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport