NORWALK, Conn. – Danielle Monaro of Z100’s “Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” will greet guests and pose for photographs at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk on Saturday, Aug. 9, from noon to 1 p.m.
The event is free with aquarium admission.
Radio station WKCI- FM 101.3 also will be at the aquarium playing music and giving away items, according to a press release.
“Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” airs weekdays on WHTZ- FM 100.3 radio station. The syndicated show also airs in more than 75 markets, including New Haven, Philadelphia, Miami, Cleveland, St. Louis and Austin.
For more information about the Maritime Aquarium, visit its website.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 4 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 5 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk