NORWALK, Conn. – Danielle Monaro of Z100’s “Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” will greet guests and pose for photographs at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk on Saturday, Aug. 9, from noon to 1 p.m.
The event is free with aquarium admission.
Radio station WKCI- FM 101.3 also will be at the aquarium playing music and giving away items, according to a press release.
“Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” airs weekdays on WHTZ- FM 100.3 radio station. The syndicated show also airs in more than 75 markets, including New Haven, Philadelphia, Miami, Cleveland, St. Louis and Austin.
For more information about the Maritime Aquarium, visit its website.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint