NORWALK, Conn. – Danielle Monaro of Z100’s “Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” will greet guests and pose for photographs at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk on Saturday, Aug. 9, from noon to 1 p.m.
The event is free with aquarium admission.
Radio station WKCI- FM 101.3 also will be at the aquarium playing music and giving away items, according to a press release.
“Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” airs weekdays on WHTZ- FM 100.3 radio station. The syndicated show also airs in more than 75 markets, including New Haven, Philadelphia, Miami, Cleveland, St. Louis and Austin.
For more information about the Maritime Aquarium, visit its website.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 Muse Paintbar Adds Unique Alternative To Norwalk Nightlife
- 4 Madelene Lovullo Horgan, 56, Of Norwalk, Senior VP, The Nine West Company
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street