NORWALK, Conn. – Danielle Monaro of Z100’s “Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” will greet guests and pose for photographs at the Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk on Saturday, Aug. 9, from noon to 1 p.m.
The event is free with aquarium admission.
Radio station WKCI- FM 101.3 also will be at the aquarium playing music and giving away items, according to a press release.
“Elvis Duran and The Morning Show” airs weekdays on WHTZ- FM 100.3 radio station. The syndicated show also airs in more than 75 markets, including New Haven, Philadelphia, Miami, Cleveland, St. Louis and Austin.
For more information about the Maritime Aquarium, visit its website.
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Norwalk For Saturday