NORWALK, Conn. – Former Wimbledon champion Jared Palmer will be among the guests at TennisFest 2014 on Saturday, May 17, at Intensity in Norwalk.
The event benefits the Oyebog Tennis Academy. It begins at 7 p.m., and tickets are $75 for adults and $25 for children 12 and younger.
Palmer, the 2001 Wimbledon champion, will be among the guests. Guests can watch 16 top-ranked pros compete, and there will be opportunities to hit with pro players. The event supports the tennis academy in Cameroon run by Joseph Oyebog, who teaches tennis to Fairfield County residents during the summer.
There will be a buffet and wine and beer bar. People can also make a donation by visiting the Oyebog Tennis Academy website.
For more information, contact Intensity at 853-7727 or visit the Oyebog Tennis Academy website.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Flee From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk Police Arrest Two Men On Crack-Possession Charges
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport