DARIEN, Conn. - An eight-week Summer Vacation Painting Workshop for children ages 4 through 10 is available now through Aug. 15 at the YWCA Darien/Norwalk. It is available by the day or week.
Here are other programs available. Registration for classes and more information are available at ywcadariennorwalk.org:
- Push n’ Pull Parade: The YW’s 10th Annual Push n’ Pull Parade will take place on July 4. This patriotic event consists of children riding decorated bikes, scooters, wagons or any non-motorized vehicle as they step off from Goodwives Shopping Center in Darien and parade down the Post Road to Tilley Pond Park.
- YW Toddler Time: The YW Toddler Time program begins Sept. 4. This is a two-hour drop-off program consisting of free-play, story and music time, an art project and snack in a classroom setting. To be eligible, children must turn two between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31.
- Job Search Support: The YWCA Darien/Norwalk Job Search Support program provides guidance for women in all stages of the job search process. A free half-hour consultation is offered for resume review or to discuss any aspect of the job search. Services offered year-round include one-on-one resume writing assistance, individualized job search strategy/coaching as well as individual Microsoft Office tutoring. Call 203-655-2535 or email Kate Foster email@example.com for further information.
- 1 Four Norwalk Teen Girls Charged With Attacking Mother, Daughters
- 2 Norwalk Couple Charged With Attacking Another Couple At Bar
- 3 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 4 Crash Cleared From I-95 Northbound In Norwalk
- 5 Norwalk High Administrator Moves To Lead Stamford High After Scandal