NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Slant of Light Productions will present "Love Letters" by A.R. Gurney, on Saturday, May 24.
Joseph Knipper and Stacy Ruttenberg will star in the play that begins at 8 p.m. at Talent Education Suzuki School at 112 Main St. in Norwalk.
"A unique and imaginative theater piece, 'Love Letters' is comprised of letters exchanged over a lifetime between two people who grew up together, went their separate ways, but continued to share confidences," representatives said in a press release. "As the actors read the letters aloud, what is created is an evocative, touching, frequently funny but always telling pair of character studies in which what is implied is as revealing and meaningful as what is actually written down."
Tickets for the show are $12 and are available at the Slant of Light Productions website or by email at email@example.com.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 3 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk