NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Slant of Light Productions will present "Love Letters" by A.R. Gurney, on Saturday, May 24.
Joseph Knipper and Stacy Ruttenberg will star in the play that begins at 8 p.m. at Talent Education Suzuki School at 112 Main St. in Norwalk.
"A unique and imaginative theater piece, 'Love Letters' is comprised of letters exchanged over a lifetime between two people who grew up together, went their separate ways, but continued to share confidences," representatives said in a press release. "As the actors read the letters aloud, what is created is an evocative, touching, frequently funny but always telling pair of character studies in which what is implied is as revealing and meaningful as what is actually written down."
Tickets for the show are $12 and are available at the Slant of Light Productions website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare