NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Slant of Light Productions will present "Love Letters" by A.R. Gurney, on Saturday, May 24.
Joseph Knipper and Stacy Ruttenberg will star in the play that begins at 8 p.m. at Talent Education Suzuki School at 112 Main St. in Norwalk.
"A unique and imaginative theater piece, 'Love Letters' is comprised of letters exchanged over a lifetime between two people who grew up together, went their separate ways, but continued to share confidences," representatives said in a press release. "As the actors read the letters aloud, what is created is an evocative, touching, frequently funny but always telling pair of character studies in which what is implied is as revealing and meaningful as what is actually written down."
Tickets for the show are $12 and are available at the Slant of Light Productions website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Norwalk Man Arrested Again, Charged With DUI In May Crash
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk