NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk's Stepping Stones Museum for Children is hosting its Winter Wonderland Children's Ball this weekend.
The sixth annual event will be at 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 22. Children are invited to dress up in their party best for "a memorable evening of fun and entertainment," a press release said.
"Moms and dads, sons and daughters will be treated like the princes and princesses that they are as they enjoy a magical wintry celebration featuring dancing and full access to all the exhibits in the museum," a press release said. "Families will enjoy posing for the paparazzi as they arrive, learning ballroom moves from the experts and making wonderful winter crafts."
The evening will be set with a whimsical winter backdrop of a lighted courtyard, a play-size igloo, a life-size snow globe, winter murals, snowflake-adorned galleries and many snow people.
Tickets are $10 per person for museum members and $15 per person for nonmembers. Children under the age of 1 will be admitted for free. Registration is required. Residents can call 203 899 0606, ext. 264 or visit the Stepping Stones Museum website for more information.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk