NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk will hold its annual Memorial Day Parade starting at 10 a.m. Monday, May 26.
The parade will begin at Veterans Park in Norwalk, and end at the Green on East Avenue.
A host of civic organizations, Scout troops, youthful athletic teams, and community groups march, with prizes awarded for the best parade floats.
Previous bands that have marched in the parade include: include the Norwalk Fire Department Pipe Band, the Norwalk High School Marching Bears, the Brien McMahon High School Marching Senators, bands from West Rocks, Roton, Ponus Ridge, Nathan Hale Middle Schools.
- 1 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 2 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 3 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 New Canaan Cop Dragged During Arrest Narrowly Escapes Serious Injury
- 5 Nordstrom Plans To Open Store In Proposed 95/7 Mall In Norwalk