NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk will hold its annual Memorial Day Parade starting at 10 a.m. Monday, May 26.
The parade will begin at Veterans Park in Norwalk, and end at the Green on East Avenue.
A host of civic organizations, Scout troops, youthful athletic teams, and community groups march, with prizes awarded for the best parade floats.
Previous bands that have marched in the parade include: include the Norwalk Fire Department Pipe Band, the Norwalk High School Marching Bears, the Brien McMahon High School Marching Senators, bands from West Rocks, Roton, Ponus Ridge, Nathan Hale Middle Schools.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death