NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk will hold its annual Memorial Day Parade starting at 10 a.m. Monday, May 26.
The parade will begin at Veterans Park in Norwalk, and end at the Green on East Avenue.
A host of civic organizations, Scout troops, youthful athletic teams, and community groups march, with prizes awarded for the best parade floats.
Previous bands that have marched in the parade include: include the Norwalk Fire Department Pipe Band, the Norwalk High School Marching Bears, the Brien McMahon High School Marching Senators, bands from West Rocks, Roton, Ponus Ridge, Nathan Hale Middle Schools.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut
- 4 Norwalk Police: Man Reports Three Others Assaulted Him, Stole His Scooter
- 5 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured