NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk will hold its annual Memorial Day Parade starting at 10 a.m. Monday, May 26.
The parade will begin at Veterans Park in Norwalk, and end at the Green on East Avenue.
A host of civic organizations, Scout troops, youthful athletic teams, and community groups march, with prizes awarded for the best parade floats.
Previous bands that have marched in the parade include: include the Norwalk Fire Department Pipe Band, the Norwalk High School Marching Bears, the Brien McMahon High School Marching Senators, bands from West Rocks, Roton, Ponus Ridge, Nathan Hale Middle Schools.
- 1 Six Busted On Prostitution Charges In Sting In Norwalk
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Norwalk For Saturday