NORWALK, Conn. -- Norwalk will hold its annual Memorial Day Parade starting at 10 a.m. Monday, May 26.
The parade will begin at Veterans Park in Norwalk, and end at the Green on East Avenue.
A host of civic organizations, Scout troops, youthful athletic teams, and community groups march, with prizes awarded for the best parade floats.
Previous bands that have marched in the parade include: include the Norwalk Fire Department Pipe Band, the Norwalk High School Marching Bears, the Brien McMahon High School Marching Senators, bands from West Rocks, Roton, Ponus Ridge, Nathan Hale Middle Schools.
- 1 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director