NORWALK, Conn. -- The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is set to show the 1968 film "Oliver!" on Saturday, March 15, and Sunday, March 16.
The special shows are offered as a bonus benefit to Maritime Aquarium members, who can attend “Oliver” for free. “Oliver!” will be shown at 2 p.m. Saturday, March 15 and at 11 a.m. & 2:30 p.m. Sunday, March 16. The film won six Academy Awards, including Best Picture. “It is 153 minutes long and rated G.
The film stars Ron Moody, Mark Lester and Jack Wild in a musical adaptation of Charles Dickens' classic novel “Oliver Twist,” about a boy in Victorian Era London who runs away from an orphanage and hooks up with a group of boys trained to be pickpockets by an elderly mentor.
To see more details about Maritime Aquarium movies, membership, exhibits and special events,visit the Maritime Aquarium website or call 203-852-0700.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk