NORWALK, Conn. -- The Wilton Presbyterian Church and Grace Baptist Church in Norwalk are teaming up to benefit local children.
The two churches are collaborating on a concert called "Lift Every Voice" to benefit the Norwalk Children's Foundation at 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 26, at the Wilton Presbyterian Church at 48 New Canaan Road in Wilton.
The concert promises to feature Peter Malinverni for an afternoon of jazz, gospel and spirituals. Tickets for the event are $20 for adults and $10 for children under the age of 10.
The Norwalk Children's Foundation "has worked to identify the issues effecting children in Norwalk" for the past seven years, according to the group's website.
"We collaborate with other community partners to identify needs, create plans, facilitate connections and create solutions that expands the support network for Norwalk’s children and their families," its website said.
For information on the concert, residents are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast
- 5 Norwalk Mad Bulls Crown 5 Winners In Beginners Wrestling Meet