NORWALK, Conn. -- The Wilton Presbyterian Church and Grace Baptist Church in Norwalk are teaming up to benefit local children.
The two churches are collaborating on a concert called "Lift Every Voice" to benefit the Norwalk Children's Foundation at 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 26, at the Wilton Presbyterian Church at 48 New Canaan Road in Wilton.
The concert promises to feature Peter Malinverni for an afternoon of jazz, gospel and spirituals. Tickets for the event are $20 for adults and $10 for children under the age of 10.
The Norwalk Children's Foundation "has worked to identify the issues effecting children in Norwalk" for the past seven years, according to the group's website.
"We collaborate with other community partners to identify needs, create plans, facilitate connections and create solutions that expands the support network for Norwalk’s children and their families," its website said.
For information on the concert, residents are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death