NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk United Methodist Church is holding a Healing Prayer Service on Sunday, Aug. 10, at 10:30 a.m.
Prayer teams from Jesse Lee United Methodist Church in Ridgefield and Norwalk United Methodist Church will be present to pray privately and individually if requested. Open to people of various religions.
Worship service starts at 10:30 a.m. Healing Prayer will be held during the final portion of the service.
The Norwalk United Methodist Church is located at 718 West Ave.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 3 Where To Eat Out In And Around Norwalk On Thanksgiving
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job