NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk United Methodist Church is holding a Healing Prayer Service on Sunday, Aug. 10, at 10:30 a.m.
Prayer teams from Jesse Lee United Methodist Church in Ridgefield and Norwalk United Methodist Church will be present to pray privately and individually if requested. Open to people of various religions.
Worship service starts at 10:30 a.m. Healing Prayer will be held during the final portion of the service.
The Norwalk United Methodist Church is located at 718 West Ave.
- 1 National Weather Service: Norwalk's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Norwalk Schools Receive $1.1 Million Grant For Common Core
- 4 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 5 Newest Section Of Norwalk River Valley Trail A Hit For Runners, Bikers