NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk United Methodist Church is holding a Healing Prayer Service on Sunday, Aug. 10, at 10:30 a.m.
Prayer teams from Jesse Lee United Methodist Church in Ridgefield and Norwalk United Methodist Church will be present to pray privately and individually if requested. Open to people of various religions.
Worship service starts at 10:30 a.m. Healing Prayer will be held during the final portion of the service.
The Norwalk United Methodist Church is located at 718 West Ave.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 3 Charged In Connection With Sale Of Cocaine At Norwalk Nightclub
- 3 Norwalk's Concussion Guidelines Dedicated To Jonathan Brown
- 4 Man Charged With Possession Of Marijuana, Heroin, Acid In Norwalk
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital