NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk United Methodist Church is holding a Healing Prayer Service on Sunday, Aug. 10, at 10:30 a.m.
Prayer teams from Jesse Lee United Methodist Church in Ridgefield and Norwalk United Methodist Church will be present to pray privately and individually if requested. Open to people of various religions.
Worship service starts at 10:30 a.m. Healing Prayer will be held during the final portion of the service.
The Norwalk United Methodist Church is located at 718 West Ave.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk