NORWALK, Conn. – Norwalk United Methodist Church is holding a Healing Prayer Service on Sunday, Aug. 10, at 10:30 a.m.
Prayer teams from Jesse Lee United Methodist Church in Ridgefield and Norwalk United Methodist Church will be present to pray privately and individually if requested. Open to people of various religions.
Worship service starts at 10:30 a.m. Healing Prayer will be held during the final portion of the service.
The Norwalk United Methodist Church is located at 718 West Ave.
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Norwalk For Saturday