NORWALK, Conn. - The Norwalk Tree Alliance invites photographers to capture the spring vitality and splendor of flowering trees in Fairfield Count for its second annual photo contest, culminating with a display at the Connecticut Tree Festival in Cranbury Park on Saturday, May 17.
Residents of Fairfield County of all ages are eligible to submit one entry per person. Only photos taken in the county qualify. Images may be in color or black-and-white. They should be submitted on 8 X 10 photographic grade paper in uncreased condition. They can depict the tree at any time of the year but must show the tree in flower.
All entries must include the name of the photographer, street address, age, telephone number and e-mailaddress, the location of the tree and the date the photo was taken. Submissions become the property of the alliance and will not be returned.
As sponsor of the photo contest, the Norwalk Tree Alliance plans to display the entries at its booth on the midway at Cranbury Park and award prizes for the images, selecting a first, second and third. Dan Landau, president of the alliance, heads the panel of judges.
Photos should be submitted to the Customer Service Center in Room 224 at Norwalk City Hall, 125 East Ave., no later than 1 p.m. Tuesday, May 9.
Additional information is available at email@example.com or by calling 203-847-1600.
- 1 Dr. Eugene M. Lipira, 65, Member, Soundview Medical Associates In Norwalk
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 Man’s Arrest After Tearing Off Ear While On Drugs Tops Norwalk Week’s News
- 4 Chowdafest VIP Tickets Now On Sale In Norwalk
- 5 Ridgefield Attorney Charged With Stealing A Million From Escrow Accounts