NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Youth Symphony will join Rossini's Overture to the Barber of Seville on Sunday, March 9.
The concert is set to begin at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 9. at the Norwalk Concert Hall. The event will feature Lalo's Cello Concerto in d minor with 13-year-old Madison Howard, winner of NSO's 2nd Young Artist Festival. The concert also includes Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals with Gita Abhiraman as piano soloist and 17-year-old ballerina Claire Noyer dancing the Dying Swan.
Children are invited to come dressed as their favorite animals for the concert, representatives said.
Tickets range from $5 for children and $20-$40 for adults and are available at the Norwalk Symphony Orchestra website.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 3 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park