NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Youth Symphony will join Rossini's Overture to the Barber of Seville on Sunday, March 9.
The concert is set to begin at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 9. at the Norwalk Concert Hall. The event will feature Lalo's Cello Concerto in d minor with 13-year-old Madison Howard, winner of NSO's 2nd Young Artist Festival. The concert also includes Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals with Gita Abhiraman as piano soloist and 17-year-old ballerina Claire Noyer dancing the Dying Swan.
Children are invited to come dressed as their favorite animals for the concert, representatives said.
Tickets range from $5 for children and $20-$40 for adults and are available at the Norwalk Symphony Orchestra website.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens