NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Youth Symphony will join Rossini's Overture to the Barber of Seville on Sunday, March 9.
The concert is set to begin at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 9. at the Norwalk Concert Hall. The event will feature Lalo's Cello Concerto in d minor with 13-year-old Madison Howard, winner of NSO's 2nd Young Artist Festival. The concert also includes Saint-Saens' Carnival of the Animals with Gita Abhiraman as piano soloist and 17-year-old ballerina Claire Noyer dancing the Dying Swan.
Children are invited to come dressed as their favorite animals for the concert, representatives said.
Tickets range from $5 for children and $20-$40 for adults and are available at the Norwalk Symphony Orchestra website.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 Norwalk Man Charged With Stabbing Granddaughter's Boyfriend
- 3 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk