NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk River Rowing Association is offering a summer, non-competitive rowing camp for middle school and high school athletes at all skill levels.
The highly experienced coaching staff will provide students with expert training that emphasizes proper rowing technique, boat handling, physical conditioning and teamwork.
The two-week sessions are Monday through Thursday and scheduled throughout the summer.
Visit norwalkriverrowing.org for more details and to enroll in the program.
- 1 Bridgeport Man Charged With Masturbating At Kohl's In Norwalk
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Cuts Up Girlfriend's Shoes, Smears Avocado On TV
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 20-Year-Old Norwalk Man Creates Clothing Line Inspired By Connecticut