NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk River Rowing Association is offering a summer, non-competitive rowing camp for middle school and high school athletes at all skill levels.
The highly experienced coaching staff will provide students with expert training that emphasizes proper rowing technique, boat handling, physical conditioning and teamwork.
The two-week sessions are Monday through Thursday and scheduled throughout the summer.
Visit norwalkriverrowing.org for more details and to enroll in the program.
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues