NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk River Rowing Association is offering a summer, non-competitive rowing camp for middle school and high school athletes at all skill levels.
The highly experienced coaching staff will provide students with expert training that emphasizes proper rowing technique, boat handling, physical conditioning and teamwork.
The two-week sessions are Monday through Thursday and scheduled throughout the summer.
Visit norwalkriverrowing.org for more details and to enroll in the program.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say