NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk River Rowing Association is offering a summer, non-competitive rowing camp for middle school and high school athletes at all skill levels.
The highly experienced coaching staff will provide students with expert training that emphasizes proper rowing technique, boat handling, physical conditioning and teamwork.
The two-week sessions are Monday through Thursday and scheduled throughout the summer.
Visit norwalkriverrowing.org for more details and to enroll in the program.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Norwalk Police Say Man Fired Shots At Large Brawl In Cranbury Park
- 3 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7
- 4 Former Intern For Rep. Himes Stabbed To Death At DC Metro Station
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters