NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk River Rowing Association is offering a summer, non-competitive rowing camp for middle school and high school athletes at all skill levels.
The highly experienced coaching staff will provide students with expert training that emphasizes proper rowing technique, boat handling, physical conditioning and teamwork.
The two-week sessions are Monday through Thursday and scheduled throughout the summer.
Visit norwalkriverrowing.org for more details and to enroll in the program.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home