NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department will hold a conversation in Spanish about domestic violence at Side-by-Side Charter School on Wednesday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
Representatives from the Norwalk Police Department, the Criminal Justice Department of the Norwalk Courthouse and the Domestic Violence Crisis Center will discuss services offered at the Domestic Violence Crisis Center and the courthouse.
Side-by-Side Charter School is at 10 Chestnut St.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders