NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department will hold a conversation in Spanish about domestic violence at Side-by-Side Charter School on Wednesday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
Representatives from the Norwalk Police Department, the Criminal Justice Department of the Norwalk Courthouse and the Domestic Violence Crisis Center will discuss services offered at the Domestic Violence Crisis Center and the courthouse.
Side-by-Side Charter School is at 10 Chestnut St.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Norwalk Skies Sunday
- 2 Norwalk Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 3 1984 Tragedy Near Norwalk Recalls Power Of Long Island Sound
- 4 Darien Police Charge Norwalk Man With DWI Outside Pumpkin Carnival
- 5 Stamford Woman Dies After Being Hit By SUV On Hope Street