NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department will hold a conversation in Spanish about domestic violence at Side-by-Side Charter School on Wednesday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
Representatives from the Norwalk Police Department, the Criminal Justice Department of the Norwalk Courthouse and the Domestic Violence Crisis Center will discuss services offered at the Domestic Violence Crisis Center and the courthouse.
Side-by-Side Charter School is at 10 Chestnut St.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Norwalk Police Identify Pedestrian Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk