NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department will hold a conversation in Spanish about domestic violence at Side-by-Side Charter School on Wednesday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
Representatives from the Norwalk Police Department, the Criminal Justice Department of the Norwalk Courthouse and the Domestic Violence Crisis Center will discuss services offered at the Domestic Violence Crisis Center and the courthouse.
Side-by-Side Charter School is at 10 Chestnut St.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport