NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Police Department will hold a conversation in Spanish about domestic violence at Side-by-Side Charter School on Wednesday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
Representatives from the Norwalk Police Department, the Criminal Justice Department of the Norwalk Courthouse and the Domestic Violence Crisis Center will discuss services offered at the Domestic Violence Crisis Center and the courthouse.
Side-by-Side Charter School is at 10 Chestnut St.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Police To Hold DUI Checkpoint Saturday
- 3 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 5 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule