FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Here are five of the biggest upcoming events in Fairfield County.
1. The Ridgefield Chorale Sings Broadway , Saturday, May 10, at 7 p.m.
The Ridgefield Chorale will perform a compilation of favorite tunes from Broadway shows such as "Wicked," "West Side Story," "Elf," "Once" and "Tommy" at Ridgefield High School, 700 N. Salem Road.
2. Fairfield County Children's Choir presents A Celebration Of The Great American Songbook , Saturday, May 10, at 7 p.m.
Some 300 singers will sing famous American songs by renowned artists such as George Gershwin, Irving Berlin, Jerome Kern, Cole Porter, Harold Arlen and Richard Rodgers. Tickets are $15 and $20 and will be available at the door or by calling 203-414-4292. 755 Melville Ave. in Fairfield.
3. New Canaan's Carriage Barn Arts Center's "Understanding Cuba Through Its Art," on Saturday, May 10, at 6 p.m.
Join speakers Steven Certilman and Sandra Levinson for a lecture on Cuban art and how it symbolizes the island's larger cultural landscape. Reservations are recommended, tickets are $20 per person. Waveny Park, 681 South Ave.
4. Accessibility Day at Norwalk's Stepping Stones Museum For Children on Saturday, May 10, from 9 to 11 a.m.
As part of the Open Arms program, the museum will be offering free admission for families of children with special needs. Free. 303 West Ave.
5. Ridgefield Community Center At Historic Lounsbury House's 52nd Annual Antiques Market on Saturday and Sunday, May 10 to 11.
Stop by for the Ridgefield Community Center's 52nd Annual Antiques Market. Proceeds of admission to benefit the preservation of the historic Lounsbury House. $8. 316 Main St.
I'm sure we missed some great events. Let us know where you'll be heading and why.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.