NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk Library will host a Conscious Living Event held by Kmar Educational Services on Saturday, July 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Two discussions will be held:
- “Energy Light Rejuvenation And Microlight Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine for Pain and Injury:” Dr. Constance Greene, an experienced master practitioner, author and color light therapist, will introduce this concept of medicine.
- “Enhance Your Wellness With Art Color, Art Exhibit by Arthur Gerstein:” Artist, Reiki master and energy healer Arthur Gerstein will discuss therapies of color, sound and energy.
Kmar Educational Services says participants can turn back the clock, and look and feel younger than you really are. The event is free.
For additional information or to register call Cynde Bloom Lahey, library programming specialist at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email email@example.com.
The event will be held in the auditorium of the main library at 1 Belden Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk