NORWALK, Conn. – The Norwalk Library will host a Conscious Living Event held by Kmar Educational Services on Saturday, July 19, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Two discussions will be held:
- “Energy Light Rejuvenation And Microlight Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine for Pain and Injury:” Dr. Constance Greene, an experienced master practitioner, author and color light therapist, will introduce this concept of medicine.
- “Enhance Your Wellness With Art Color, Art Exhibit by Arthur Gerstein:” Artist, Reiki master and energy healer Arthur Gerstein will discuss therapies of color, sound and energy.
Kmar Educational Services says participants can turn back the clock, and look and feel younger than you really are. The event is free.
For additional information or to register call Cynde Bloom Lahey, library programming specialist at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133 or email email@example.com.
The event will be held in the auditorium of the main library at 1 Belden Ave., Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk