NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Library is set to host a special workshop on the Affordable Care Act.
Sheri McCready will lead the workshop at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the library, 1 Belden Ave. in Norwalk. McCready has extensive personnel administration experience, including health insurance and benefit administration.
The workshop promises to answer many questions and cover the basics of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for residents.
For additonal information or to register, call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming specialist at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 Accident Cleared: I-95 Southbound Reopens In Norwalk
- 3 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Police: Woman Robs Darien Bank At Gunpoint