NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Library is set to host a special workshop on the Affordable Care Act.
Sheri McCready will lead the workshop at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the library, 1 Belden Ave. in Norwalk. McCready has extensive personnel administration experience, including health insurance and benefit administration.
The workshop promises to answer many questions and cover the basics of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for residents.
For additonal information or to register, call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming specialist at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 2 Norwalk’s Lockwood-Mathews Mansion Hosts Flea Market
- 3 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 4 Feds Award $161 Million Grant To Replace Aging Train Bridge In Norwalk
- 5 It’s Go Time for Snapper Fishing in Norwalk