NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Library is set to host a special workshop on the Affordable Care Act.
Sheri McCready will lead the workshop at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the library, 1 Belden Ave. in Norwalk. McCready has extensive personnel administration experience, including health insurance and benefit administration.
The workshop promises to answer many questions and cover the basics of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for residents.
For additonal information or to register, call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming specialist at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Police: Norwalk Woman Took Cash, Broke Into Home Of Boyfriend's Grandfather
- 2 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Norwalk
- 5 Supporters Gather In Norwalk To Hear From Bernie Sanders