NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Library is set to host a special workshop on the Affordable Care Act.
Sheri McCready will lead the workshop at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the library, 1 Belden Ave. in Norwalk. McCready has extensive personnel administration experience, including health insurance and benefit administration.
The workshop promises to answer many questions and cover the basics of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for residents.
For additonal information or to register, call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming specialist at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Norwalk Must Prepare
- 5 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In Norwalk, NOAA Predicts