NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Library is set to host a special workshop on the Affordable Care Act.
Sheri McCready will lead the workshop at 7 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9, at the library, 1 Belden Ave. in Norwalk. McCready has extensive personnel administration experience, including health insurance and benefit administration.
The workshop promises to answer many questions and cover the basics of the Affordable Care Act and what it means for residents.
For additonal information or to register, call Cynde Bloom Lahey, Library Programming specialist at 203-899-2780, ext 15133 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Connecticut Puts Nine People Under Quarantine To Monitor For Ebola