NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Tree Advisory Committee, the Norwalk Tree Alliance and Norwalk Public Schools will host their annual Arbor Day celebration at Wolfpit Elementary School on Friday, April 25, at 1:30 p.m.
The program will be conducted by students and will feature a proclamation from Mayor Harry Rilling, remarks by Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera, poster contest prizes presented by Doubletree Hotel General Manager Gerardo Guerrero, and the planting of a tree.
Wolfpit Elementary is located at 1 Starlight Drive in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport