NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Tree Advisory Committee, the Norwalk Tree Alliance and Norwalk Public Schools will host their annual Arbor Day celebration at Wolfpit Elementary School on Friday, April 25, at 1:30 p.m.
The program will be conducted by students and will feature a proclamation from Mayor Harry Rilling, remarks by Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera, poster contest prizes presented by Doubletree Hotel General Manager Gerardo Guerrero, and the planting of a tree.
Wolfpit Elementary is located at 1 Starlight Drive in Norwalk.
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Snow Could Return To Norwalk For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Police: Missing Stamford Man Found Dead On Shippan Beach
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Norwalk For Saturday