NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Tree Advisory Committee, the Norwalk Tree Alliance and Norwalk Public Schools will host their annual Arbor Day celebration at Wolfpit Elementary School on Friday, April 25, at 1:30 p.m.
The program will be conducted by students and will feature a proclamation from Mayor Harry Rilling, remarks by Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera, poster contest prizes presented by Doubletree Hotel General Manager Gerardo Guerrero, and the planting of a tree.
Wolfpit Elementary is located at 1 Starlight Drive in Norwalk.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home