NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Tree Advisory Committee, the Norwalk Tree Alliance and Norwalk Public Schools will host their annual Arbor Day celebration at Wolfpit Elementary School on Friday, April 25, at 1:30 p.m.
The program will be conducted by students and will feature a proclamation from Mayor Harry Rilling, remarks by Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera, poster contest prizes presented by Doubletree Hotel General Manager Gerardo Guerrero, and the planting of a tree.
Wolfpit Elementary is located at 1 Starlight Drive in Norwalk.
- 1 One Stabbed, Three Teens Arrested In Large South Norwalk Fight
- 2 Norwalk Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In New Storm
- 3 Norwalk Basketball Community Stunned By Coach's Sudden Death
- 4 Norwalk Woman Arrested After Westport Drug Raid
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow Tuesday In Norwalk