NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Tree Advisory Committee, the Norwalk Tree Alliance and Norwalk Public Schools will host their annual Arbor Day celebration at Wolfpit Elementary School on Friday, April 25, at 1:30 p.m.
The program will be conducted by students and will feature a proclamation from Mayor Harry Rilling, remarks by Schools Superintendent Manuel Rivera, poster contest prizes presented by Doubletree Hotel General Manager Gerardo Guerrero, and the planting of a tree.
Wolfpit Elementary is located at 1 Starlight Drive in Norwalk.
- 1 Developer Prepares Plan For Mall At 95/7 In Norwalk
- 2 Norwalk's Maritime Aquarium Christens New $2.7 Million Spirit Of The Sound
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 5 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues