NORWALK, Conn. - Art and animal lovers are invited for people to “Paint Your Pet” at South Norwalk's newest painting party hot spot, Art Plus Studio, on Saturday, April 26.
Whether it's your adorable dog, furry feline, or bubbly fish, “Paint Your Pet” caters to all.
For this recurring “Paint Your Pet” class, one of Art Plus Studio's professional artists will sketch the pet of your choice and work with you step-by-step through the painting process to complete your perfect portrait. You can capture your best furry friend with a pop art twist inspired by Andy Warhol or in a realistic light.
“Paint Your Pet” is offered once a month and is just one of the many classes Art Plus Studio has to offer. Painters are welcome to bring food and beverages, including wine and beer, to enjoy as they unleash their creativity.
Reservations must be made in advance for the event by visiting the studio's website at artplusstudio.com or calling 203-361-7808.
To learn more about the Art Plus Studio, check out this story in the Daily Voice.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say