NORWALK, Conn. - Art and animal lovers are invited for people to “Paint Your Pet” at South Norwalk's newest painting party hot spot, Art Plus Studio, on Saturday, April 26.
Whether it's your adorable dog, furry feline, or bubbly fish, “Paint Your Pet” caters to all.
For this recurring “Paint Your Pet” class, one of Art Plus Studio's professional artists will sketch the pet of your choice and work with you step-by-step through the painting process to complete your perfect portrait. You can capture your best furry friend with a pop art twist inspired by Andy Warhol or in a realistic light.
“Paint Your Pet” is offered once a month and is just one of the many classes Art Plus Studio has to offer. Painters are welcome to bring food and beverages, including wine and beer, to enjoy as they unleash their creativity.
Reservations must be made in advance for the event by visiting the studio's website at artplusstudio.com or calling 203-361-7808.
To learn more about the Art Plus Studio, check out this story in the Daily Voice.
- 1 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Liquor Stores In Connecticut Can Now Stay Open Later
- 5 Norwalk Firefighters Battle Blaze At Home In Westport's Saugatuck Shores