NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Seaport Association, Mama’s Boy restaurant and the Norwalk Parking Authority have teamed for the third year to offer a "Maritime Cruise and Cuisine."
Cruise and cuisine will be held every Friday night through July and August with the ferry leaving the Sheffield Island Dock (located at Water Street and Washington Street) at 6 p.m. and returning at 8 p.m.
Guests will then walk one block to Mama’s Boy Restaurant, featuring a gourmet twist on Southern food. Mama's Boy, located at 19 North Water Street, serves up a three-course meal.
The package price is $57 per person plus reduced price parking of $2 for the evening at the Maritime Garage.
For information and reservations, call the Norwalk Seaport Association at 203-838-9444 or buy tickets online at www.seaport.org.
- 1 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 2 18-Year-Old Shot In The Leg On Suncrest Road In Norwalk
- 3 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 4 Norwalk Bat Maker Brings His Business To The Big Leagues
- 5 Norwalk Man Gets 7 Years In Prison For Shaking His Daughter To Death