NORWALK, Conn. -- The Norwalk Seaport Association, Mama’s Boy restaurant and the Norwalk Parking Authority have teamed for the third year to offer a "Maritime Cruise and Cuisine."
Cruise and cuisine will be held every Friday night through July and August with the ferry leaving the Sheffield Island Dock (located at Water Street and Washington Street) at 6 p.m. and returning at 8 p.m.
Guests will then walk one block to Mama’s Boy Restaurant, featuring a gourmet twist on Southern food. Mama's Boy, located at 19 North Water Street, serves up a three-course meal.
The package price is $57 per person plus reduced price parking of $2 for the evening at the Maritime Garage.
For information and reservations, call the Norwalk Seaport Association at 203-838-9444 or buy tickets online at www.seaport.org.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Norwalk, Check Out The Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 2 Danbury Teens Charged With Harassing Ex-Teacher With Fake Twitter Account
- 5 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield