NORWALK, Conn. -- The Third Annual Literary Crawl, modeled after similar events in San Francisco, New York City, Seattle and London, promises a feast for the brain as well as the belly on March 15 in Norwalk.
Scintillating storytelling of classical and not-so-classical works, plus a sampling of culinary delights washed down with your favorite quaff, will put attendees in a literary spirit. Attend one venue or "crawl" to all five with all proceeds benefiting Norwalk Reads.
Times and venues are as follows:
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Banc House with Host Brian Griffin, Proprietor C. G. O'Reilly
- 6 to 7 p.m. at Silk Touch with host Chris Bradley, Proprietor Danna Dielsi
- 6 to 7 p.m. at Apricot with Hosts Vicki Oatis and Cynde Lahey, Proprietor Melkon Vartanian
- 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Fat Cat with Host Sherelle Harris, Proprietor Anthony Ancona
- 6 to 8 p.m. at aji10 with host Jim Reid, Proprietor David Soto
For additional information contact Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780 ext. 15133 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.