DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Kathie Lee Gifford and her husband Frank Gifford welcomed fans as they held a wine tasting for Kathie Lee's new wine GIFFT at The Goose in Darien.
GIFFT wines are a partnership between Kathie Lee Gifford and Scheid Family Wines of Monterey, Calif. Wines offered include a Chardonnay and a Red Blend. Gifford has become famous for her wine-sipping as a co-host of the fourth hour of the "Today" show with Hoda Kotb.
The Goose Darien hosted the reception, which was open to the public, on Tuesday, June 17.
For more information on the wines go to www.gifftwines.com/. People can follow Kathie Lee on Twitter @GIFFTWINES.
- 1 4 Teen Girls Arrested, 1 Sent To Hospital After Fight At Norwalk Beach
- 2 Norwalk Roads To Temporarily Close On May 25 For Parade
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Holiday Will Change Norwalk Trash Pickup Schedule
- 5 Norwalk, Celebrate Memorial Day With Local Parades