DARIEN, Conn. -- Greenwich resident Kathie Lee Gifford and her husband Frank Gifford welcomed fans as they held a wine tasting for Kathie Lee's new wine GIFFT at The Goose in Darien.
GIFFT wines are a partnership between Kathie Lee Gifford and Scheid Family Wines of Monterey, Calif. Wines offered include a Chardonnay and a Red Blend. Gifford has become famous for her wine-sipping as a co-host of the fourth hour of the "Today" show with Hoda Kotb.
The Goose Darien hosted the reception, which was open to the public, on Tuesday, June 17.
For more information on the wines go to www.gifftwines.com/. People can follow Kathie Lee on Twitter @GIFFTWINES.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Car Crash In Danbury
- 2 Three Norwalk Teens Busted By Wilton Cops On Drug Charges
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Driver Charged With Killing Pedestrian In Hit-And-Run Crash In Norwalk
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home