DARIEN, Conn. - The ninth annual spring tag sale will be hosted by the Junior League of Stamford-Norwalk Inc. on Sunday, May 4, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at its headquarters at 748 Post Road, Darien.
Early bird shopping will take place from 9 to 10 a.m. for a $10 early entrance fee.
Each year, the Junior League of Stamford-Norwalk presents a spring tag sale as a way to provide training for new members while also fundraising for community projects. This year’s sale will provide Fairfield County families with great deals on a variety of high quality clothing, accessories, books, toys, sporting goods, small electronics and much more.
The Junior League of Stamford-Norwalk is one of 293 member leagues of the Association of Junior Leagues International Inc. This past year, the Junior League of Stamford-Norwalk selected the issue of School Readiness and Child Literacy as its new area of focus over the coming years. It is building a new service program with local education and literacy partners, which will address this topic in an active and compelling way. The organization continues to support its other ongoing community programs, including Healthy Families and numerous Done-in-a-Day service initiatives each year.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 3 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest