FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The CES Regional Center For the Arts is getting ready to host jazz concerts to benefit school programs in Fairfield County.
The center will host concerts at 7 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 9, and Friday, Jan. 10. Both concerts will take place in the RCA school building at 23 Oakview Drive in Trumbull.
Anthony DeQuattro, Robert Bonazzo and David Uhl will direct the performances, which will feature selections made famous by Charlie Parker, Stevie Wonder, Horace Silver, The Andrews Sisters, Gloria Estefan and Steely Dan.
Donations of $5 will be accepted to help benefit student field trips.
For more information, call RCA at 203-365-8930 or visit the RCA website.
CES provides services to school districts in Bridgeport, Darien, Easton, Fairfield, Greenwich, Monroe, New Canaan, Norwalk, Ridgefield, Shelton, Stamford, Stratford, Trumbull, Weston, Westport and Wilton.
- 1 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 2 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 3 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Stamford Woman Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Route 7 In Wilton