NORWALK, Conn. -- Author Jamie Cat Callan will be at the Norwalk Library to discuss her book "Ooh La La! French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Every Day" on Friday, Feb. 7 from noon to 2 p.m.
Callan, a Norwalk native, talk about beauty, joie de vivre, lingerie and amour as part of the library's AuthorSpeak series.
She has also written the popular books, "French Women Don't Sleep Alone" and "Bonjour, Happiness!"
Lunch will be provided by the library. Admission is free, but reservations are recommended.
For additional information or to register, call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133, or email
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 2 Norwalk Police Assist With Prostitution Arrests At Wilton Spa
- 3 Norwalk School Superintendent Sets Jan. 31 As Last Day On The Job
- 4 Norwalk Firefighters Quickly Extinguish Burning Home; 11 People Displaced
- 5 Norwalk High Band Marches To Title In National Contest