NORWALK, Conn. -- Author Jamie Cat Callan will be at the Norwalk Library to discuss her book "Ooh La La! French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Every Day" on Friday, Feb. 7 from noon to 2 p.m.
Callan, a Norwalk native, talk about beauty, joie de vivre, lingerie and amour as part of the library's AuthorSpeak series.
She has also written the popular books, "French Women Don't Sleep Alone" and "Bonjour, Happiness!"
Lunch will be provided by the library. Admission is free, but reservations are recommended.
For additional information or to register, call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133, or email
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 2 Suspects In Custody After Shooters Fled From Stamford To Norwalk
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk
- 5 Four Men Breaking Into Car Charged With Trespassing In Norwalk, Police Say