NORWALK, Conn. -- Author Jamie Cat Callan will be at the Norwalk Library to discuss her book "Ooh La La! French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Every Day" on Friday, Feb. 7 from noon to 2 p.m.
Callan, a Norwalk native, talk about beauty, joie de vivre, lingerie and amour as part of the library's AuthorSpeak series.
She has also written the popular books, "French Women Don't Sleep Alone" and "Bonjour, Happiness!"
Lunch will be provided by the library. Admission is free, but reservations are recommended.
For additional information or to register, call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133, or email
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Norwalk's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Police: Norwalk Man Suffers Near-Fatal Stab Wounds In Greenwich
- 3 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Norwalk
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Connecticut Teens