NORWALK, Conn. -- Author Jamie Cat Callan will be at the Norwalk Library to discuss her book "Ooh La La! French Women's Secrets to Feeling Beautiful Every Day" on Friday, Feb. 7 from noon to 2 p.m.
Callan, a Norwalk native, talk about beauty, joie de vivre, lingerie and amour as part of the library's AuthorSpeak series.
She has also written the popular books, "French Women Don't Sleep Alone" and "Bonjour, Happiness!"
Lunch will be provided by the library. Admission is free, but reservations are recommended.
For additional information or to register, call Library Programming Specialist Cynde Bloom Lahey at 203-899-2780, ext. 15133, or email
The Norwalk Library is located at 1 Belden Ave.
- 1 Norwalk Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Norwalk
- 3 Norwalk Police Seek Three Suspects In Assault At Gas Station
- 4 Disabled Vehicle Cleared From Snow-Covered Merritt Parkway In New Canaan
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48