NORWALK, Conn. — The Norwalk St. Patrick's Day Parade steps off at Veterans Park this Saturday, March 11 at 11 a.m.
Spectators are invited to line the streets to enjoy the festivities.
The parade will proceed on Washington Street and North Main Street before ending at Pine Street.
The following temporary road closures will be in place:
- Fort Point Street at Seaview Avenue
- Washington Street at Water Street
- Washington Street at North Main Street
- North Main Street at Marshal Street
- North Main Street at Ann Street
- North Main Street at Martin Luther King Drive.
Closures are expected to last no more than 10 to 15 minutes.