NORWALK, Conn. – The state Office of Early Childhood Planning (OECP) will hold a forum at the South Norwalk Branch Library Tuesday on learning, health and community.
An OECP representative will make a presentation and lead the discussion on the topics, which is part of a series of similar forums that will be held this fall throughout the state.
The forums are the result of a collaborative effort by the Early Childhood Funders Collaborative, the CT Early Childhood Cabinet, Connecticut Parent Power, the Commission on Children, the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving and the Greater New Britain Community Foundation.
The forum will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, at the library, located at 10 Washington St. in South Norwalk. Dinner will be served from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Norwalk Man Dies After Being Ejected From Car In Route 7 Crash
- 2 Norwalk Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint
- 3 Norwalk PTO Council 'Disturbed' By Rivera's Resignation As Superintendent
- 4 Juvenile Who Lives In Europe Arrested In Norwalk SWATing Incident
- 5 Norwalk Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday