NORWALK, Conn. – The state Office of Early Childhood Planning (OECP) will hold a forum at the South Norwalk Branch Library Tuesday on learning, health and community.
An OECP representative will make a presentation and lead the discussion on the topics, which is part of a series of similar forums that will be held this fall throughout the state.
The forums are the result of a collaborative effort by the Early Childhood Funders Collaborative, the CT Early Childhood Cabinet, Connecticut Parent Power, the Commission on Children, the Hartford Foundation for Public Giving and the Greater New Britain Community Foundation.
The forum will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, at the library, located at 10 Washington St. in South Norwalk. Dinner will be served from 6 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged With Stealing Credit Cards, Identities From Cars
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 3 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Norwalk
- 5 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping