NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk senior living group is set to host a doctor seminar on balancing on Jan. 22.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is hosting Head and Neck Surgeon Dr. Robert Weiss from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22. Weiss is set to give a presentation called “Managing Balance & Dizziness: Ways to Keep You Safe” at the facility at 73 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Norwalk. The event is free and open to the public.
"Join us to learn more about the human balance system and the changes associated as we age," representatives said. "The role of early diagnosis and methods of fall prevention will be discussed, as well as ways to improve stability."
Residents are asked to RSVP by Jan. 17 by calling Leslie Florio at (203) 220-9600.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Norwalk Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Norwalk; Blizzard Warning Issued