NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk senior living group is set to host a doctor seminar on balancing on Jan. 22.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is hosting Head and Neck Surgeon Dr. Robert Weiss from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22. Weiss is set to give a presentation called “Managing Balance & Dizziness: Ways to Keep You Safe” at the facility at 73 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Norwalk. The event is free and open to the public.
"Join us to learn more about the human balance system and the changes associated as we age," representatives said. "The role of early diagnosis and methods of fall prevention will be discussed, as well as ways to improve stability."
Residents are asked to RSVP by Jan. 17 by calling Leslie Florio at (203) 220-9600.
- 1 Bridgeport/Stamford/Norwalk Area Ranked Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 2 Suspect In Norwalk Stabbing Death Says Cab Driver Wanted Sex
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Norwalk
- 4 Norwalk's Setti Christmas Village Wrapping Up After 26 Years
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Cut From McDonald's Menu In Norwalk