NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk senior living group is set to host a doctor seminar on balancing on Jan. 22.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is hosting Head and Neck Surgeon Dr. Robert Weiss from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22. Weiss is set to give a presentation called “Managing Balance & Dizziness: Ways to Keep You Safe” at the facility at 73 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Norwalk. The event is free and open to the public.
"Join us to learn more about the human balance system and the changes associated as we age," representatives said. "The role of early diagnosis and methods of fall prevention will be discussed, as well as ways to improve stability."
Residents are asked to RSVP by Jan. 17 by calling Leslie Florio at (203) 220-9600.
- 1 Norwalk Trio Charged With Attempted Thefts At Stop & Shop
- 2 Bridgeport's Beverly Pizza House A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest
- 3 Norwalk Ranks Among State's Best Towns To Live In
- 4 Norwalk Man, 51, Charged With Forcing His Way Into Westport Home
- 5 Bridgeport Man Charged In Death Of Infant Son In Norwalk