NORWALK, Conn. -- A Norwalk senior living group is set to host a doctor seminar on balancing on Jan. 22.
Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is hosting Head and Neck Surgeon Dr. Robert Weiss from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22. Weiss is set to give a presentation called “Managing Balance & Dizziness: Ways to Keep You Safe” at the facility at 73 Strawberry Hill Ave. in Norwalk. The event is free and open to the public.
"Join us to learn more about the human balance system and the changes associated as we age," representatives said. "The role of early diagnosis and methods of fall prevention will be discussed, as well as ways to improve stability."
Residents are asked to RSVP by Jan. 17 by calling Leslie Florio at (203) 220-9600.
- 1 Norwalk Man Charged In Assault On Store Clerk, Spitting At Police
- 2 Norwalk School Superintendent Plans To Leave For New London Job
- 3 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 4 Driver Of Norwalk Transit Bus Ticketed After Crash On MLK Drive
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say