NORWALK, Conn. – Connecticut Closet and Shelf, and Fairfield Organizers Creating Ultimate Solutions are hosting a free girls' night out event in Norwalk Wednesday called “Celebrate Your Closet.”
The event is designed to help women find clothing solutions in their closets. It will feature guest speaker Pam Friedlander, a wardrobe and image consultant from Positive Reflections. Friedlander will speak about what to wear for your body type and how to change a look with accessories.
In addition, the staff of FOCUS will offer organizing and sorting solutions.
Celebrate Your Closet will be from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Connecticut Closet and Shelf showroom, 26 Fitch St. For more information or to register for the event, contact Cara Brook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Norwalk, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Norwalk Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Norwalk With Snow, Ice In Forecast